KickAss Bluegrass Roadtrip 2015
June 13 - 21, 2015
- 9 days
- Las Vegas to Telluride
- What’s included:
- Transportation in a luxurious Chevy Suburban with captain seats, DVD player, Wi-Fi.
- Accommodations: Camping 7 nights. 2 hotel nights
- Meals. 9 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, plus snacks
- Super small groups. 6 person MAX.
- What’s NOT included:
- Extra curricular activities such as: festival tickets, boat rental, hot springs, jeep rides, rafting, booze and food outside of camp
Day 1-2 – Saturday-Sunday 6/13-14 Zion/Bryce
Meet in Vegas at a designated point 9.00 am and depart to Zion. Explore slot canyons or Angels Landing perhaps. Head to the campsite and enjoy the fire, maybe catch the sunset at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. On day 2, check out Bryce Canyon or wonder around Vermillion Cliffs National Monument.
Day 3-4 – Monday-Tuesday 6/15-16 Lake Powell
Boating, boating, boating and all that comes with it like wake boarding, tubing, wakesurfing, fireworks?!
Day 5-6 – Wednesday-Thursday 6/17-18 Durango/Silverton
Drive through Monument Valley on the way to Durango. Enjoy a beer at Ska or Durango Brewing company. Float the Animas river. Take a train to Silverton and enjoy the peace and solitude of a true western town before the music starts.
Day 7-9 – Friday-Sunday 6/19-21 Telluride Blues & Brews
Enjoy some mountain music! or take a hike, ride a bike, golf, enjoy the hot springs.