KickAss Blues & Brews Roadtrip
September 11 - 20, 2015
- 10 Days
- Denver to Telluride
- What’s included:
- Transportation in a luxurious Chevy Suburban with captain seats, DVD player, Wi-Fi.
- Accommodations: Camping 7-8 nights, Hotel 2-3 nights.
- Meals. 10 Dinners, 9 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, plus snacks
- Super small groups. 6 person MAX.
- What’s NOT included:
- Extra curricular activities such as: festival tickets, boat rental, hot springs, jeep rides, rafting, booze and food outside of camp
Day 1-2 – Friday-Saturday 9/11-12 Rocky Mountain NP-Steamboat Springs
Meet/pick up in Denver at a designated point 9.00 am and depart for the park. Explore the Rocky Mountain NP, hike a 14er. And relax in some hot waters and old western town main streets
Day 3-4 – Sunday-Monday 9/13-14 Moab
Check out Arches and/or Canyonlands NP with a scenic drive through, or a bike ride, or a hike. Mountain bike the world’s best trails or jeep them. Float the Colorado river on a stand up paddle board and raft.
Day 5-6 – Tuesday-Wednesday 8/15-16 Lake Powell
Enjoy some watersports on the most beautiful lake in America! or visit Vermillion Cliffs National Monument
Day 7 – Thursday 8/17 Durango/Silverton
Drive through Monument Valley on the way to Durango. Enjoy a beer at Ska or Durango Brewing company. Float the Animas river. Take a train to Silverton and enjoy the peace and solitude of a true western town before the music starts.
Day 8-10 – Friday-Sunday 8/18-20 Telluride Blues & Brews Festival
Enjoy some mountain music! or take a hike, ride a bike, golf, enjoy the hot springs.