KickAss Coachella Southwest RoadTrip 1.0
April 4-12 2015
Check out Sedona’s red rocks, watch the sunrise at the Grand Canyon, witness the bright lights of Las Vegas, have some fun on a boat at Lake Havasu, and dance the night away at Coachella music festival.
- 8 Days
- LA to LA
- What’s included:
- Transportation in a luxurious Chevy Suburban, DVD player, Wi-Fi. LA – Sedona – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas – Lake Havasu -Indio -LA.
- Accommodations: Camping 7 nights. Hotels 2 nights; Las Vegas on the Strip Tuesday, Los Angeles Sunday.
- Meals. 8 Dinners, 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches
- Super small groups. maximum capacity of 6 person
- What’s NOT included:
- Extra curricular activities such as: festival tickets, boat rental, booze and food outside of camp
Day 1 – Sunday 4/5 LA to Sedona
Meet at 9.00 am. Head out to Sedona.. Drive east about 500 miles, approx 7 hours. Arrive in Sedona, set up camp, cook dinner. Catch the sunset
Day 2 – Monday 4/6 Sedona
Explore Sedona: hiking, biking, jeep tours
Day 3 – Tuesday 4/7 Grand Canyon/Las Vegas
Option to get up early and drive to Grand Canyon to catch the sunrise. Stay at Grand Canyon for couple hours and by noon head to LV. Grab lunch somewhere on route 66. Arrive in LV by evening and party!
Day 4 – Wednesday 4/8 Lake Havasu
Drive to Lake Havasu and set up camp. Grab the boat and go for a cruise.
Day 5 – Thursday 4/9 Lake Havasu
Boating all day!! option to leave and head to Indio or stay
Day 6-7 Friday 4/10 Saturday 4/11 Coachella
Arrive at Indio. Go enjoy the music!!
Day 8 – Sunday 4/12
After the last act, drive to LA and drop off at hotel. Kick Ass!