KickAss Coachella Southwest Roadtrip 2.0
April 13-19 2015
Watch the sunset at the Grand Canyon, witness the bright lights of Las Vegas, have some fun on a boat at Lake Havasu, and enjoy the craziness of Coachella music festival.
- 7 Days
- LA to LA
- What’s included:
- Transportation in a luxurious Chevy Suburban with captain seats, DVD player, Wi-Fi. LA – Las Vegas – Grand Canyon – Lake Havasu -Indio -LA.
- Accommodations: Camping 6 nights. Hotels 2 nights; Las Vegas on the Strip Monday, Los Angeles Sunday.
- Meals. 7 Dinners, 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches
- Super small groups. 6 person MAX.
- What’s NOT included:
- Extra curricular activities such as: festival tickets, boat rental, booze and food outside of camp
Day 1 – Monday 4/13 LA to LV
Meet at designated point 9.00 am. Depart for Las Vegas by noon. Drive east approx 5 hours. Enjoy LV! the strip, the tables, the buffets
Day 2 – Tuesday 4/14 LV to Grand Canyon
Drive to Grand Canyon with a lunch stop somewhere on route 66. Catch the sunset. Set-up camp.
Day 3 – Wednesday 4/15 Grand Canyon to Lake Havasu
Sunrise and more exploring in GC. Depart for Lake Havasu by afternoon. Arrive at Lake Havasu late afternoon. Set-up camp and grab the boat
Day 4 – Thursday 4/16 Lake Havasu
Boating all day!! option to leave and head to Indio or stay.
Day 5 – 6 Friday 4/17 Saturday 4/18 Coachella
Arrive at Indio. Go enjoy the music!!
Day 7 – Sunday 4/18
After the last act, drive to LA and drop off at hotel. Kick Ass!