KickAss Ride Festival Roadtrip 2015
July 5 - 14, 2015
- 9-10 days
- Las Vegas to Denver
- What’s included:
- Transportation in a luxurious Chevy Suburban with captain seats, DVD player, Wi-Fi.
- Accommodations: Camping 7 nights. 2-3 hotel nights
- Meals. 9 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, plus snacks
- Super small groups. 6 person MAX.
- What’s NOT included:
- Extra curricular activities such as: festival tickets, boat rental, hot springs, jeep rides, rafting, booze and food outside of camp
Day 1-2 – Sunday-Monday 7/5-6 Zion/Grand Canyon/Vermillion Cliffs
Meet at designated point 9.00 am and depart for Las Vegas to Zion. Explore slot canyons or Angels Landing perhaps. Head to the campsite and enjoy the fire. On day 2, check out Vermillion Cliffs.
Day 3-4 – Tuesday-Wednesday 7/7-8 Lake Powell
Boating, boating, boating and all that comes with it like wake boarding, tubing, wakesurfing, fireworks?!
Day 5-6 – Thursday-Friday 7/9-10 Moab
Drive through Monument Valley on the way to Moab. Mountain bike the endless trails, take a jeep tour, float the Colorado. Explore Arches or Canyonlands.
Day 7-8 – Saturday-Sunday 7/11-12 Telluride Ride Festival
Enjoy some mountain music! or take a hike, ride a bike, golf, enjoy the hot springs.
Day 9-10 – Monday-Tuesday 7/13-14 Pagosa Springs/Great Sand Dunes NP
Relax and revive your body at a hot spring in Pagosa. Visit and climb a sand dune before heading to Denver