KickAss Roadtrip 6.15
April 23 - July 1, 2015
- 9 days
- Denver to Las Vegas
- What’s included:
- Transportation in a luxurious Chevy Suburban with captain seats, DVD player, Wi-Fi.
- Accommodations: Camping 8 nights. 1 hotel nights
- Meals. 9 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, plus snacks
- Super small groups. 6 person MAX.
- What’s NOT included:
- Other activities such as festival tickets, bike rental, train tickets, hot springs, rafting. Alcohol and food outside of camp
Day 1-2 – Tuesday-Wednesday 6/23-24 Rocky Mountain NP
Meet/pick up in Denver at a designated point 9.00 am and depart for Rocky Mountain NP. Explore the park, hike a 14er.
Day 3-4 – Thursday-Friday 6/25-26 Western Colorado
Mountain bike the world famous 18.5 road. float the Colorado river and finish off a sunset at the Colorado National Monument
Day 5-6 – Saturday-Sunday 6/27-28 Lake Powell
Boating, boating, boating and all that comes with it like wake boarding, tubing, wakesurfing, fireworks?!
Day 7-9 – Friday-Monday 6/29-7/1 Bryce/Vermillion Cliffs/Grand Canyon/Zion
Finish the trip by checking out some of the most beautiful National Parks in the USA. Explore and hike some or all of them. After 3 days head to Las Vegas