KickAss Roadtrip 8.15
August 19 - 26, 2015
- 10 Days
- Las Vegas to Denver
- What’s included:
- Transportation in a luxurious Chevy Suburban with captain seats, DVD player, Wi-Fi.
- Accommodations: Camping 7-8 nights, Hotel 2-3 nights.
- Meals. 10 Dinners, 9 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, plus snacks
- Super small groups. 6 person MAX.
- What’s NOT included:
- Extra curricular activities such as: festival tickets, boat rental, hot springs, jeep rides, rafting, booze and food outside of camp
Day 1 – Wednesday 8/19 LV – Zion
Meet at designated point 9.00 am and depart for Las Vegas to Zion. Drive through Zion on the way to the campsite. Check out the sunset at Grand Canyon
Day 2-3 – Thursday-Friday 8/20-21 Lake Powell
Enjoy some watersports on the most beautiful lake in America! or visit Vermillion Cliffs National Monument
Day 4-5 – Saturday-Sunday 8/22-23 Moab
Check out Arches and/or Canyonlands NP with a scenic drive through, or a bike ride, or a hike. Mountain bike the world’s best trails or jeep them. Float the Colorado river on a stand up paddle board and raft.
Day 6-7 – Monday-Tuesday 8/24-25 Summit County
Mountain bike Keystone. Stroll through Breckenridge and reward yourself with a beer at the brewery. Paddle out to the middle of Dillon reservoir. Golf at 8,000 feet
Day 8 – Wednesday 8/26 Rocky Mountain NP-Denver
Drive to Denver with an option of driving through the Rocky Mountain NP. Check out this cool city by going to see the Rockies and strolling down 16th St. Mall. Maybe see a concert at the Red Rocks, the world coolest music venue.